Treatment options for osteoarthritis of the knee include:
- Weight loss
- Pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs such as cortisone injections
- Alternative therapies
- Using devices such as knee braces
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- OUR TREATMENT – Injections of hyaluronic acid (HA) and with PRP Injections into the knees
Contact us for an appointment!
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to set up an appointment.
Take a few moments to watch the consultation video from our partners at Joint Regeneration Group of Virginia. This video will answer many of your questions about our knee treatment process.
Viscosupplementation and PRP
- A gel-like substance (hyaluronic acid – HA) is injected into the affected
joint that can provide cushion and lubrication
- These injections have been shown to be highly successful in alleviating pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Covered by most major medical insurance providers, including Medicare
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Consists of two elements: plasma and platelets, which contain growth
factors that help regenerate cartilage
- The results of PRP treatment are most noticeable after several weeks
- Used to treat osteoarthritis, tendonitis, torn muscles, and ligaments