BETTER CIRCULATION :: BETTER HEALTH :: BETTER LIFE
Our clinic now offers the BEMER, which is a Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF) device that is endorsed by the National Football League’s (NFL) Alumni Association and used by numerous professional athletes, Olympians, and everyday folks who want a way to improve their overall health and wellness.
BEMER is an FDA cleared Class II Medical Device, it has gone through rigorous testing and scrutiny by the FDA and can be prescribed by a medical doctor.
BEMER targets health challenges and the aging process at the source. . . the circulatory system. More specifically, it positively impacts the microcirculation or capillary network, which comprises three-quarters of the circulatory system or 74,000 miles of capillaries from the brain to the toes.
Performance and Recovery
Blood flow is everything. Increasing capillary blood flow and oxygen levels in an 8-minute session, combined with faster nutrient delivery, metabolic waste, and environmental toxin removal, gives the body what it needs to self-heal and perform at the highest level as it was created to do. In competitive sports, it is even more important for performance and recovery.
Blood Flow: Circulation System Science & Importance (5:03)
The BEMER Story (6:39)
Contact us for an appointment and try the BEMER for FREE!
We offer two introductory BEMER sessions and a monthly plan for $100. With the monthly plan, you get up to 4 sessions per week for 30 days. After that, monthly sessions are $75.
First Responders, Law Enforcement personnel, Veterans, and their family members get 20% OFF on our monthly plans.
Experience the benefits of BEMER treatment
- Significant increase in general blood flow
- Improved nutrient & supplement delivery to cells
- Significant increase in oxygen supply
- More effective disposal of environmental toxins
- More effective cellular waste disposal
- Improved cardiac function
- Enhanced physical fitness, endurance, strength
- Increased energy
- Faster muscle recovery after workouts or competitions
- Faster healing from sports injuries and surgeries
- Improved concentration & mental acuity
- Stress reduction & better relaxation
- Better quality, deeper sleep – Healthy sleep/wake cycles
- Detoxification & rejuvenation of cells